Students must be enrolled at a school affiliated to CIS through one of its member sports associations
Students must be a member of a registered Golf Club (AGU, WGA), Jack Newton Golf Foundation any Junior Development Program and must have a Golf Link Number
- All nominations must be submitted on line.
- No late nominations will be accepted.
- If you are having trouble with your nomination contact CIS before nominations close.
- COST: $24.30 per nomination. Nomination fees will be invoiced via the Sports Association and school at the end of Term 1. Students that withdraw from the trial will be charged, unless CIS or the Convenor is contacted prior to the event.
- Check your Nomination has been Received
Once submitted please check your “My Nominations” area which can be found when you are logged into the website in the drop down menu under “My Profile.” If you cannot see the nomination here it has not been received by CIS. Try again or contact CIS.
- Encourage parents to check that their son/daughter has been entered by using the "Check Nominations" on the Left Hand Menu of the CIS Web Page. If this is used correctly it is a great safeguard to support busy teachers and ensure that someone is not accidently overlooked.